Tuesday, February 22, 2005

1 down, 1 to go

Well Shalisa got the call from the county this morning... Our building permit was ready and waiting to be paid for and picked up!

She was going to go down to the county office later this morning to take care of it.

I am still really worried about the LNI inspection, I don't know why I just get all panicy for some reason. I tried to call the inspector "Mike" this morning, but I wasn't ever able to get ahold of him, so I don't know when he is going to go out and perform the inspection. I figure around 1:00 I will drive out to the property to see if the inspection has been performed yet and if we passed.

I could really use prayer for not only the inspection passing, that I will be able to sit at my desk and concentrate for more than 5 seconds before thinking about the inspection again.

Anyway, thought I would post the good news, I will update as soon as I find out about the LNI inspection.

No comments: