Friday, April 08, 2005

For Sale!



Well it's official!

We have the sign up and hopefully next week we will be running an ad in the Shelton Journal. I don't know how many people will come look at the house, but here is praying that God brings along the right person who wants our house. We don't need a lot of people to look at the house, just the right one!

Well I went out to the property on Thursday and our lumber had been delivered! I was told that the framers would start either Friday or Monday, but I haven't driven out there yet to see if they started today. Tomorrow morning I am going to try and get the carberatur back on my truck, and if it starts I will take it on a "test drive" out to the property to see if we have a floor yet or not. I promise to take the camera as well :D

Hopefully we will have some exciting pictures and news tomorrow!

No comments: