Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer

...it's nice. This summer has been busy, and lazy, and fun, and disappointing, and giggly. We've filled our days with picking wildflowers (aka dandelions), gardening haphazardly, getting sand between our toes, singing at the top of our lungs, crafting, creating art (including body art), being kooks, tickling grandparents (or is that the other way around), "swimming", and swimming, taking our tea, and letting the weather come through the windows. I'm so thankful for my family and my friends and our amazing God who has made all of these moments possible.







o












1 comment:

Kelly said...

The bubbles look like lots of fun!
I totally recognize the body art going on. We have a lot of that too. :)
I love that picture of the car and the tutu! So cute!