Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sitting Tall and High

Annora likes to follow in her big sister's footsteps. Sometimes I think she can't do something cause she's so little, but little shouldn't stop anyone. I think our highchair will be going away for good now. She's been enjoying sitting at the table, and mostly, wants to go without a sipping cup. Bring the towels to the table! And I'm out looking for a new booster. Ours was cheap and works, but is hard to clean, so, looking for something easy and goop friendly - hope it's out there.

And then there is my tiny pickle. ("pickle" is Maddie's self touted nickname, "Annora is peanut, and I am pickle" she says.) Today I scored at a garage sale down the street with some new dress-up duds. 1 dollar per dress and they came with shoes and wands and wings ! I was going to save them for when the girls are a little older and aren't constantly spilling raspberry jam on them, but Maddie was SOOOO excited that there was a big sleeping beauty dress for mommy so she could wear dress up too, that I might just be donning some fancy fare myself. There is so much fabric in one of the dresses that I could make each girl a frilly ballgown in red taffeta. But...for now, Maddie will wear the shoes :)















1 comment:

The Edelbrocks said...

I can not believe how big Annora is. She is adorable!